Social Network for Collectors
Hoardar is a community for collectors of all interests to share their precious things with like-minded people. You can think of it as the Instagram of Things; or Discogs for Everything or Twitter with cataloging - somewhere to share, discuss and trade your collections.
By default, things are not for sale but you can buy and sell if you like.
What's wrong with Twitter / Instagram / Ebay / Facebook?
- Cataloging Organise your stuff into collections and create searchable meta-data with tags
- Community eBay/gumtree positively discourage getting to know people who are into the same things as you, but Hoardar is first and foremost a social network.
- Trade with friends when you trade, it's with people you know
- List forever for sale items never expire - wait for the right person at the right price
- History transfer traded items to their new owners to build individual histories
A small team of passionate programmers, designers and full-on nerds based in the UK and US.